Sorry, the 2019-2020 ecatalog will be released soon.
In the meantime, please download our PDF version
here: 2019-2020 PDF
Related Instruction Outcomes
Upon successful completion of a certificate the student will be able to:
- Engage in ethical communication processes that allow people to accomplish goals.
- Respond to the needs of diverse audiences and contexts.
- Build and manage personal and community relationships.
- Analyze and evaluate real-world problems in a logical manner.
- Model, analyze, and solve real-world problems in a mathematical context.
- Utilize technology for analyzing and evaluating real-world problems.
- Understand the importance of goal setting, planning, and the impact of a positive mental outlook in both one's personal and professional life.
- Recognize and respect diversity as a vital component of effective human relation skills.